The Library Advisory Board is a nine-member board appointed by the Erie County Executive and confirmed by Erie County Council. The board is comprised of one appointee from each Council District, and two at-large appointees. Members serve staggered three-year terms, and act in an advisory capacity to the Library’s Executive Director.
- Julie Theiss-Boam, President – Council District 1 (Fatica, K.)
- Felix Lohitai, Vice President – Council District 2 (Horton)
- Mary Ann Tempestini – Council District 3 (Leone)
- William Conway – Council District 4 (Anderson)
- Trevor Pearson – Council District 5 (Foust)
- Vacant – Council District 6 (Rastetter)
- Heather Canfield – Council District 7 (Loll)
- Devi Subedi – At Large
- Liz Allen – At Large
Library Advisory Board Meeting Schedule and Location:
- Meetings are held on the third Thursday of the month and are open to the public.
- All meetings take place at 12:00 Noon at the Blasco Library in the Admiral Room located off the main lobby, except for the dates where a branch is listed. Those meetings will take place at the branch listed.
Barring any unforeseen circumstances, Library Board Meetings will continue to be the third Thursday of the month.
2019 Library Advisory Board Meeting Dates
- Thursday, January 17
- Thursday, February 21
- Thursday, March 21
- Thursday, April 18
- Thursday, May 23** Note this is the 4th Thursday
- Thursday, June 20
- Thursday, July 18
- Thursday, August 15
- Thursday, September 19
- Thursday, October 17
- Thursday, November 21
- Thursday, December 19
Correspondences to the Board and any of its members may be sent to:
E-mail to: email@example.com
Library Advisory Board Meeting Minutes
Previous Years Meeting Minutes: