The Library Advisory Board is a nine-member board appointed by the Erie County Executive and confirmed by Erie County Council. The board is comprised of one appointee from each Council District, and two at-large appointees. Members serve staggered three-year terms, and act in an advisory capacity to the Library’s Executive Director.
- Julie Boam – Council District 1 (Clear)
- Felix Lohitai– Council District 2 (Horton)
- Mary Ann Tempestini – Council District 3 (Rennie)
- William Conway, Secretary – Council District 4 (Anderson)
- Trevor Pearson, President – Council District 5 (Shank)
- Martha Knuth– Council District 6 (Rastetter)
- VACANT – Council District 7 (Schauerman)
- Kristin Bowers – At Large
- Liz Allen – At Large
Library Advisory Board Meeting Schedule and Location:
- Meetings are held on the third Thursday of the month and are open to the public.
- All meetings take place at 12:00 Noon at the Blasco Library in the Admiral Room located off the main lobby, except for the dates where a branch is listed. Those meetings will take place at the branch listed.
Barring any unforeseen circumstances, Library Board Meetings will continue to be the third Thursday of the month.
2019 Library Advisory Board Meeting Dates
|Thursday, January 17||Agenda||Budget Report||Minutes|
|Thursday, February 21||Agenda||Budget Report||Minutes|
|Thursday, March 21||Agenda||Budget Report||Minutes|
|Thursday, April 18||Agenda||Budget Report||Minutes|
|Thursday, May 23 ** Note this is the 4th Thursday||Agenda||Budget Report||Minutes|
|Thursday, June 20||Agenda||Budget Report||Minutes|
|Thursday, July 18||Agenda||Budget Report||Minutes|
|Thursday, August 15||Agenda||Budget Report||Minutes|
|Thursday, September 19||Agenda||Budget Report||Minutes|
|Thursday, October 17||Agenda||Budget Report||Minutes|
|Thursday, November 21||Agenda||Budget Report||Minutes|
|Thursday, December 19||Agenda||Budget Report||Minutes|
Correspondences to the Board and any of its members may be sent to:
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Library Advisory Board Meeting Minutes
Previous Years Meeting Minutes: