The Erie County Public Library strives to ensure that everyone is welcome and has access to the full range of information, services and programs that are offered in our libraries.
For more information or for an accommodation, please contact us.
Find programs and services below for our community members with disabilities:
- Print Disabilities or Visual Impairment
- Talking Books and players
- Videos and DVDs with descriptive text
- JAWs screenreading software, MAGic screen magnification software, and personal reading machines such as SIBL’s Da Vinci video magnifier with Text-to Speech and an “Eye-Pal are available at the Blasco Library
- Learning, Cognitive, or Developmental Disabilities
- Periodic sensory-friendly storytime and playtime for children
- Online resources for video storybooks and animated picture books
- Free talkingbooks and players
- Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Captioned videos and DVDs
- Physical Disabilities
- Talking Books