The Erie County Public Library consists of five locations strategically placed throughout Erie County:
- Raymond M. Blasco, MD Memorial Library
- Edinboro Branch Library
- Iroquois Avenue Branch Library
- Lincoln Community Center Branch Library
- Millcreek Branch Library
The following equipment and services are available at all ECPL locations:
- Public Computers – Internet, Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2016, Adobe Reader, CD/DVD drive, USB ports, audio jacks. (Internet Use Policy)
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Scanning (Free)
- Copy and Print
- $.10/page black & white
- $.25/page for color printing
- Blasco: $1.75 for first page. Each additional page is $1.00. Payment by credit or debit card only.
- Branches: $1.00 per page. Payment by cash or credit/debit card.
Study Rooms / Collaboratories
The Blasco Library offers private study rooms and collaboratories that may be reserved for one hour. Please check the room listings to see what amenities are available in that room. At the present time, these rooms may have up to three people in the space due to COVID occupancy restrictions. You can reserve online or call the Information Desk at 814-451-6927.
Branch Library Facilities Rentals
All ECPL branches have a programming/Community Room available for rental. Please contact ECPL branches directly for more information.
Blasco Library Facilities Rentals
The Blasco Library rents the following rooms to residents and organizations of Erie County for educational, civic, and cultural meetings and events. Requests must be submitted at least 30 days in advance and will be scheduled in order of receipt.
For questions about room rental or make a reservation request, please email Library-BusinessOffice@eriecountypa.gov with a request that includes:
- Your name and the name of your group
- Telephone number where you can be reached during the day
- The date(s) that you are interested in scheduling the room
The Admiral Meeting Room
The Admiral Room is located in the lobby of the Blasco Library. The room seats 40 people comfortably in a classroom style set up. Please view the ADMIRAL ROOM POLICY for scheduling requirements, reservation fees, and other information related to rental of the Admiral Room.
H. O. Hirt Auditorium
The H. O. Hirt Auditorium is located at the west end of the Blasco Library. This facility accommodates 288 seats (134 on the main floor, 154 on elevated side and balcony). Please view the H.O. HIRT AUDITORIUM POLICY for scheduling requirements, reservation fees, and other information related to the rental of the Hirt Auditorium.
Room 219 is located on the second floor of the Blasco Library. This facility accommodates 25 people comfortably.