Register for our traditional card to access all of our online resources, plus check out thousands of books, DVDs, magazines, audio-books, and CDs at any Erie County Public Library location!
- Register online and instantly receive a temporary card number with which to place holds through our catalog.
- You’ll need to visit one of our five locations or the Bookmobile within 10 days of registration to complete your application and receive your permanent library card. Once you get your permanent card, you’ll be able to access all online resources and check out materials.
Library cards are free to residents of Erie County, Pennsylvania, college students residing in the county, and anyone with an AccessPA sticker on their home library card. Individuals from out of state or county may purchase a one-year non-resident card for $10.00. Non-resident cards do not have access to databases and electronic resources.
Already have a library card? Visit any of our library locations to update your account and receive a free replacement card.
Register for our online only e-Card to access over a dozen databases for all of your entertainment, job search, and homework needs.
- Register online, then receive your card in the mail within 5 business days.
- Use your card to access databases and check out ebooks, audio-books, and streaming video content using Overdrive or hoopla.
- The online card cannot be used to check physical material out at a library branch.
- You must be a resident of Erie County, Pennsylvania to register for this card.